The library is pleased to provide a trial of Gale’s Literature Resource Center, a comprehensive database on literature, authors, and more. It includes:
- More than 70,000 signed critical essays from acclaimed Gale literature series like Contemporary Literary Criticism, Shakespearean Criticism, Short Story Criticism and other titles.
- More than 750,000 articles from more than 325 full-text academic journals and literary reviews
- More than 140,000 author biographies from award-winning titles like Contemporary Authors, Dictionary of Literary Biography and Contemporary Literary Criticism — providing biographical and bibliographic coverage of more than 130,000 writers worldwide and across time
- Sources like the Dictionary of Literary Biography and Literature and Its Times illuminate the historical and social contexts of literary works and movements
- Plus half a million book, theater and film reviews, more than 3,000 links to National Public Radio interviews and reviews, nearly 5,000 editorially selected links to authoritative literary Web sites, and nearly 25,000 full-text contemporary poems, short stories, and plays
This trial will be available through March 29. Check it out and let us know what you think by emailing us!