On April 22, the Center for Teaching and Learning at Fitchburg State College will sponsor the first ever Undergraduate Conference on Research and Creative Practice. This is a unique opportunity for undergrads to showcase their academic achievements for each other, for the faculty, and for their family and friends. Students will be able to present in a variety of ways, including poster and oral presentations, media showings and performances.
Students may present work related to:
- Course research
- Creative work in the visual and performing arts
- Independent study
- Community service
- Study abroad
Reasons to Participate
This is an opportunity for students to:
- Learn to present academic and creative work in a formal setting
- Receive feedback from faculty and scholars in your field
- Exchange ideas with other undergraduate scholars
- Enhance your resume
- Impress your family and friends
Effective presentation skills are valuable for all future careers. The conference provides an excellent public forum to enhance your skills, to share your research and work, to see the work of others in your field, and to give and receive valuable feedback.
The deadline to apply is March 24th! Find out more about this important opportunity and submit your proposal HERE!