- Journal articles and book chapters from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals
- More than 11,000 books
- A content base that is growing at a rate of almost 500,000 additions per year
- Digitization of as much of the pre-1995 journal owned-content as possible, including articles from as far back as 1823 (The Lancet)
- Sophisticated search and retrieval functionality
- Efficient multiple document downloading of content that can be stored, printed and passed to colleagues
You can access the trial at www.sciencedirect.com.
Check it out and let us know what you think!