As we approach the 50th anniversary of the death of our 35th President, John F. Kennedy, the library pauses to reflect on his legacy and the impact of his Presidency and his assassination on the country. Kennedy took office in a tumultuous time, and his administration witnessed and influenced some of the defining moments of the American 20th century, including the Civil Rights Movement, America’s involvement in Vietnam, and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
Stop by the display at the reference desk to check out a variety of books and resources on President Kennedy, or visit some of the links below.
- The 35th President, John F. Kennedy – The White House
- JFK Historic Speeches – The John F. Kennedy Library and Museum (audio & video files)
- Death of a President – The John F. Kennedy Library and Museum
- The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection – The National Archives
- The Warren Commission Report – The National Archives